Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sniff my head!

I let loose in a CVS last week. It wasn't pretty.

Ever since I recieved a rather handsome tax return, I've been sneaking a few extra goodies here and there, including my hefty $42 purchase of girly crap last week. But I do not regret a cent (hey, that's a lot of money... to me)!

My most awesome purchase was the Organix conditioner in Coconut Milk flavor. At first, I was seduced by the boasting of natural ingredients like egg-whites and coconut oil. Then I put it on my scalp (in the shower, not the store), and I was sold. The smell isn't overpowering (like Bath and Body Work's death-by-coconut products), and it's comforting. You feel spoiled afterwards, like you just took a bubble bath on vacation (then you remember it's a Tuesday, but c'mon it's... not that bad).

Anyone who's met me (and my hair) knows that I'm borderline obsessed with my temperamental locks. If they're not treated in a particular way, they punish me with merciless frizz (it hurts). So I've always been weary of straying from my (heavily practiced) daily hair routine, which includes a secret combination of ingredients, which I'll save for another post. But Organix treats me just right: my hair is soft and weighty, and it stays in one place!

So if you come upon this yummy elixir in your drugstore, snatch it up! It's my new favorite headaromatherapy.

2 comments:

  1. This conditioner is the BEST! It's seriously some of the best I've ever used, and even some of our guests enjoyed it. Just be careful, because I accidentally bought the shampoo thinking it was conditioner, and that's not nearly as nice as the conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! I totally bought the shampoo first and had to go back and exchange it for the conditioner - the bottles look exactly the same!!

    ReplyDelete